At Budnick, we're focused on making sure you have the knowledge base you need to make the right decisions for your projects.
One of the biggest missteps you can make in your adhesive selection process is assuming that all tapes are the same - which is why we're here to help you understand the differences.
Keep up to date on news and articles directly impacting your industry, adhesive advances, and learning opportunities for expanding your knowledge base.
Download the eBook
One of the biggest missteps you can make in your adhesive selection process is assuming that all tapes are the same. So much goes into whether an adhesive will work for your particular application, and you should consider each factor when picking out an ideal product. It's important to match the properties of your adhesive to the needs of what you're bonding.
At Budnick.com we've always made it our primary goal to educate our customers as best we can, and our Tape101 eBook and learning center is the next step in that process. We've outlined the basic steps to follow and questions to ask throughout the process of identifying an adhesive so you can approach each project with the knowledge you need to make the best decisions. Feel free to browse through the basics of tapes, or for a more in-depth overview, download our free eBook here!
Case Study Efficiency
An interior sign manufacturer came to Budnick looking to solve several issues within their applications, products, and production processes.
- Budnick's in-depth process audit was performed to analyze current systems
- Suggested alternative tapes that outperformed previously used tapes and liquids
- Working directly with the customer’s team led to optimal efficiency implementations
Case Study Converting Experts
Unable to obtain them directly from the manufacturer, a distributor turned to Budnick to supply and convert hook and loop dots.
- Hook and loop dots would be used for promotional displays in a cell phone retailer
- 3/8’’ diameter hook and loop dots were processed after laborious trial and error
- Budnick provided the dots to the customer in pancake rolls as well as spools
Case Study Custom Adhesive
Using an expensive multi-layered double coated foam for gap filling in their oven doors was creating problems for a major appliance manufacturer.
- Developed a better solution with a custom product that fully fit their needs
- Improved the customer's application methods in the process
- Helped both the customer's bottom line and their production line workers