At Budnick, we're focused on making sure you have the knowledge base you need to make the right decisions for your projects.
One of the biggest missteps you can make in your adhesive selection process is assuming that all tapes are the same - which is why we're here to help you understand the differences.
Keep up to date on news and articles directly impacting your industry, adhesive advances, and learning opportunities for expanding your knowledge base.
Download the eBook
One of the biggest missteps you can make in your adhesive selection process is assuming that all tapes are the same. So much goes into whether an adhesive will work for your particular application, and you should consider each factor when picking out an ideal product. It's important to match the properties of your adhesive to the needs of what you're bonding.
At Budnick.com we've always made it our primary goal to educate our customers as best we can, and our Tape101 eBook and learning center is the next step in that process. We've outlined the basic steps to follow and questions to ask throughout the process of identifying an adhesive so you can approach each project with the knowledge you need to make the best decisions. Feel free to browse through the basics of tapes, or for a more in-depth overview, download our free eBook here!
Case Study Adaptation
After not having any success with vendor solutions, this customer contacted Budnick to design a nontraditional solution for their metal pan sealing needs:
- Adapted a product designed for sealing roofs and metal enclosures
- Withstood all customer application's demanding needs
- Saved customer from recalling over 30,000 units
Case Study Converting Experts
Unable to obtain them directly from the manufacturer, a distributor turned to Budnick to supply and convert hook and loop dots.
- Hook and loop dots would be used for promotional displays in a cell phone retailer
- 3/8’’ diameter hook and loop dots were processed after laborious trial and error
- Budnick provided the dots to the customer in pancake rolls as well as spools
Case Study Quick Response
A commercial refrigeration manufacturer needed to protect commercial coolers from the time they were on the production floor to installation.
- Customer was looking for a product to act as a bumper on the commercial coolers
- Bumpers needed to withstand high temperatures while being transported in train cars
- The bumpers would be applied to metal surfaces and needed clean removability