tesa tape inc
Double Sided PE foam Mounting Tape
tesa 62512 is a double-sided PE foam tape for mounting applications. It consists of a highly conformable PE-foam backing coated with a tackified acrylic adhesive.
|Backing/Carrier||PE - Polyethylene|
|Adhesion (unwind)||123.34 oz/in|
|Min. Application Temp||50° F|
|Min. Service Temp|
|Max Short-Term Temp||176° F|
|Max Long-Term Temp||176° F|
- Suitable for outdoor applications
- Conformable PE foam core with high inner strength
- Suitable for automatic and manual module assembly
- Fully outdoor suitable: UV, water and ageing resistant
- Easy solar module assembly due to a high foam compression rate
- High ultimate adhesion level for a reliable bonding performance
Adhesive Tape Applications
- Muntin bar mounting
- General mounting applications
- Trim and extruded profile mounting
- Solar module frames mounting
Adhesive Tape Colors
We're sorry, there are no sizes currently available for this product.
Data provided by Budnick Converting, Inc.
The physical properties listed are typical values and are not to be considered as specifications. Our suggestions for use are based on tests we believe to be reliable. However, the purchaser must carry out their own tests to determine the suitability of the product for their internal use. Information is given in good faith, but without warranty.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
Shelf life from date of manufacture is based on the product being stored at 70°F(21°C) / 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
Specification compliance is dynamic and should only be used as a general guide. Always confirm that the tape you are interested in currently complies with all specification requirements. Please verify that the product number that you select is available in the proper size and color to meet your specification.