tesa tape inc 4970
Double Coated White UPVC
tesa 4970 is a 9 mil, white, double sided white tape, consisting of a PVC carrier and an acrylic adhesive. It is used in permanent mounting applications such as decorative name plates & wooden trims.
|Backing||PVC - Polyvinylchloride|
|Adhesion (liner)||124.25 oz/in|
|Adhesion (unwind)||124.25 oz/in|
|Min. Application Temp||40° F|
|Min. Service Temp||0° F|
|Max Short-Term Temp||158° F|
|Max Long-Term Temp||140° F|
- Excellent combination of high tack and immediate adhesion
- High coating weight for good bonding performance on rough or dusty surfaces
- Resistant to plasticizers, aging, and humidity
- Full suitability for longterm applications
- Superior bonding characteristics
- Strong white PVC carrier
- Gold liner
- Extruders of Plastic and Rubber
Adhesive Tape Applications
- Mounting trophy medallions & name plates
- Mounting of plastic and wooden trims
- Mounting of heavy decorative materials and displays
- Mounting signs & nameplates
- Laminating rubber weather stripping
- Seam holding for sewing applications
- Splicing PE coated cardboard
- Attaching rubber profiles to appliance housings
- Suitable for mounting and bonding applications in the appliance industry
Adhesive Tape Colors
Data provided by Budnick Converting, Inc.
The physical properties listed are typical values and are not to be considered as specifications. Our suggestions for use are based on tests we believe to be reliable. However, the purchaser must carry out their own tests to determine the suitability of the product for their internal use. Information is given in good faith, but without warranty.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
Shelf life from date of manufacture is based on the product being stored at 70°F(21°C) / 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
Specification compliance is dynamic and should only be used as a general guide. Always confirm that the tape you are interested in currently complies with all specification requirements. Please verify that the product number that you select is available in the proper size and color to meet your specification.