tesa tape inc 4965
Double Coated Temperature Resistant Tape
4965 is an 8 mil, high performance, permanent bonding tape. It is used for plastic, metal, and wood bonding where temperature resistance or clarity are key requirements.
|Backing||PET - Polyester|
|Adhesion (liner)||127.91 oz/in|
|Adhesion (unwind)||127.91 oz/in|
|Min. Application Temp||40° F|
|Min. Service Temp||0° F|
|Max Short-Term Temp||392° F|
|Max Long-Term Temp||212° F|
- Transparent adhesive with red polypropylene release liner
- Secure bond at elevated temperatures
- Suitability for most demanding applications such as heavy stress, high temperatures or critical substrates
- Reliable bond even to LSE substrates
- Immediate usability right after assembly
- UV, aging, and plasticizer resistance
- High tack coupled with high adhesive strength
- 4965 is recognized according to UL standard 969. UL file: MH 18055
- Commercial printing
Adhesive Tape Applications
- Mounting of ABS plastic parts in the car industry
- Mounting of rubber/EPDM profiles
- Mounting of decorative profiles and furniture profiles
- Ideal for die cut operations
- Mounting of cell phone components
- Mounting of battery packs, lenses and touch-screens in electronic devices
- Permanent mounting of PP to a polyurethane, foot guard to foot plate
- Mounting and bonding applications in the appliance industry
Adhesive Tape Colors
Data provided by Budnick Converting, Inc.
The physical properties listed are typical values and are not to be considered as specifications. Our suggestions for use are based on tests we believe to be reliable. However, the purchaser must carry out their own tests to determine the suitability of the product for their internal use. Information is given in good faith, but without warranty.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
Shelf life from date of manufacture is based on the product being stored at 70°F(21°C) / 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
Specification compliance is dynamic and should only be used as a general guide. Always confirm that the tape you are interested in currently complies with all specification requirements. Please verify that the product number that you select is available in the proper size and color to meet your specification.