Shurtape Technologies Inc
PC857 is a 14.5 mil, UL-181B-FX approved, premium grade, cloth/duct tape. It is used for HVAC installing air ducts and connectors, making connections and splices trouble free.
|Backing/Carrier||Polyethylene Coated Cloth|
|Adhesion (unwind)||65 oz/in|
|Min. Application Temp||55° F|
|Min. Service Temp||55° F|
|Max Short-Term Temp||212° F|
|Max Long-Term Temp|
- Available in black printed and silver printed colors
- UL-181B-FX approved
- Resistance to flame spread, smoke generation, mold growth, humidity and the effects of high temperatures
- No adverse effects after exposure for 60 days to 212° F
- High peel adhesion strength to steel and polyethylene
- Superior shear adhesion after evaluation at 150° F for 60 days
- Easy unwind for usage in tight work areas
Adhesive Tape Applications
- Designed specifically for HVAC Class 1 flex duct applications, installing air ducts and air connectors and making connections and splices trouble free and professionally done
- Uses in which the tensile strength and adhesion to stainless steel and polyethylene must meet or exceed the strict requirements recommended by UL, flex duct manufacturers and city and state codes
We're sorry, there are no sizes currently available for this product.
Data provided by Budnick Converting, Inc.
The physical properties listed are typical values and are not to be considered as specifications. Our suggestions for use are based on tests we believe to be reliable. However, the purchaser must carry out their own tests to determine the suitability of the product for their internal use. Information is given in good faith, but without warranty.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
Shelf life from date of manufacture is based on the product being stored at 70°F(21°C) / 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
Specification compliance is dynamic and should only be used as a general guide. Always confirm that the tape you are interested in currently complies with all specification requirements. Please verify that the product number that you select is available in the proper size and color to meet your specification.