Shurtape Technologies Inc PC623
PC623 is a 11.5 mil, economy grade nuclear cloth/duct tape. It is used for holding labels or signs on stainless steel pipes, color coding, and sealing. It is also used in the construction and maintenance of nuclear power facilities where vapor barriers are essential such as sealing HVAC metal duct work.
|Backing||Polyethylene Coated Cloth|
|Adhesion (unwind)||55 oz/in|
|Min. Application Temp||55° F|
|Min. Service Temp||55° F|
|Max Short-Term Temp||200° F|
|Max Long-Term Temp|
- Waterproof backing
- High tack adhesive
- Good adhesion properties
- Minimum ppm's of halogens and sulfides
- Considered free of mercury, cadmium and other low melting metals, their alloys and/or compounds
- Indoor/outdoor usage
- Excellent conformability to many substrates
- Reduces/eliminates stress cracking in stainless steel pipes
Adhesive Tape Applications
- Various uses in the construction and maintenance of nuclear power facilities where vapor barriers are essential such as sealing HVAC metal duct work
- Holding labels or signs on stainless steel pipes
- Color coding
- Sealing end caps on stainless steel pipe with outside exposure
Adhesive Tape Colors
We're sorry, there are no sizes currently available for this product.
Data provided by Budnick Converting, Inc.
The physical properties listed are typical values and are not to be considered as specifications. Our suggestions for use are based on tests we believe to be reliable. However, the purchaser must carry out their own tests to determine the suitability of the product for their internal use. Information is given in good faith, but without warranty.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
Shelf life from date of manufacture is based on the product being stored at 70°F(21°C) / 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
Specification compliance is dynamic and should only be used as a general guide. Always confirm that the tape you are interested in currently complies with all specification requirements. Please verify that the product number that you select is available in the proper size and color to meet your specification.