Shurtape Technologies Inc PC621
PC621 is a 11.5 mil, contractor grade, cloth/duct tape. It is primarily used for holding, seaming and sealing HVAC sheet metal and flex ducts, exhaust vents and preformed insulation.
|Backing||Polyethylene Coated Cloth|
|Adhesion (unwind)||50 oz/in|
|Min. Application Temp||55° F|
|Min. Service Temp||55° F|
|Max Short-Term Temp||200° F|
|Max Long-Term Temp|
- Waterproof backing
- Excellent conformability
- Excellent stretch
- Excellent tensile strength
- High tack and adhesion
- Easy unwind for usage in tight work areas and does not twist or curl during applications
- Designed for demanding HVAC applications and industrial uses
- Is also available in Silver Printed color
Adhesive Tape Applications
- Holding, seaming and sealing HVAC sheet metal and flex ducts, exhaust vents and preformed insulation
- Industrial holding, splicing, protecting and packaging
- Asbestos abatement to hold and splice poly film
- Other uses requiring the physical characteristics and benefits of this tape.
Adhesive Tape Colors
We're sorry, there are no sizes currently available for this product.
Data provided by Budnick Converting, Inc.
The physical properties listed are typical values and are not to be considered as specifications. Our suggestions for use are based on tests we believe to be reliable. However, the purchaser must carry out their own tests to determine the suitability of the product for their internal use. Information is given in good faith, but without warranty.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
Shelf life from date of manufacture is based on the product being stored at 70°F(21°C) / 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
Specification compliance is dynamic and should only be used as a general guide. Always confirm that the tape you are interested in currently complies with all specification requirements. Please verify that the product number that you select is available in the proper size and color to meet your specification.