Shurtape Technologies Inc
BOPP Hot Melt Carton Sealing
HP100 is a 1.6 mil, general purpose grade hot melt BOPP film packaging tape. It is used for packaging, sealing, bundling and repairing.
|Backing/Carrier||BOPP - Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene|
|Adhesion (unwind)||36 oz/in|
|Min. Application Temp||40° F|
|Min. Service Temp||0° F|
|Max Short-Term Temp|
|Max Long-Term Temp|
- Backing is 25 micron biaxially oriented, cast polypropylene film
- Adhesive is high shear hot melt adhesive
- Holding power to fiberboard = 1000+ minutes
- Aggressive, high tack adhesive with excellent shear strength on corrugated containers
- Affinity for multiple substrates, including kraft, paper, film and steel
Adhesive Tape Applications
- Light duty packaging applications
- Sealing of lightweight cartons with minimal exposure to handling, shipping and load stress
- Packaging, bundling, repairing cartons and paper and film bags
Adhesive Tape Colors
We're sorry, there are no sizes currently available for this product.
Data provided by Budnick Converting, Inc.
The physical properties listed are typical values and are not to be considered as specifications. Our suggestions for use are based on tests we believe to be reliable. However, the purchaser must carry out their own tests to determine the suitability of the product for their internal use. Information is given in good faith, but without warranty.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
Shelf life from date of manufacture is based on the product being stored at 70°F(21°C) / 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
Specification compliance is dynamic and should only be used as a general guide. Always confirm that the tape you are interested in currently complies with all specification requirements. Please verify that the product number that you select is available in the proper size and color to meet your specification.