Single Coated, Closed Cell Polyvinyl Chloride Foam
V778 is a 1/4" thick, single coated, closed cell, PVC, low density foam primarily used to seal thin gauge metals & plastics. Norseal® V770 series.
|Backing||PVC - Polyvinylchloride|
|Min. Application Temp||40° F|
|Min. Service Temp||-15° F|
|Max Short-Term Temp||160° F|
|Max Long-Term Temp|
- 30% compression provides an excellent seal against light, dust and water in mechanically fastened assemblies
- Adhesive is on the unwind side
- Thermal conductivity=.27
- Excellent resistance to weather, fungi, and oxidation provides a long sealing life
- Superb closed cell structure of foam provides a positive seal
- Will not crack in cold temperatures
- Low force to compress means faster and easier formation of a positive seal
- Flexibility makes it easy to radius corners
- Low density sealant facilitates the assembly of large wall systems
Adhesive Tape Applications
- Precast concrete wall
- Pneumatic system seals
- Retail weatherstrip
- Bus & off-road vehicles
- Air conditioning
- Environmentally controlled rooms
Adhesive Tape Colors
We're sorry, there are no sizes currently available for this product.
Data provided by Budnick Converting, Inc.
The physical properties listed are typical values and are not to be considered as specifications. Our suggestions for use are based on tests we believe to be reliable. However, the purchaser must carry out their own tests to determine the suitability of the product for their internal use. Information is given in good faith, but without warranty.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
Shelf life from date of manufacture is based on the product being stored at 70°F(21°C) / 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
Specification compliance is dynamic and should only be used as a general guide. Always confirm that the tape you are interested in currently complies with all specification requirements. Please verify that the product number that you select is available in the proper size and color to meet your specification.