Primary PTFE Coated Glass Cloth Tape
SG26-10 is a 10 mil. fiberglass fabric impregnated with a PTFE dispersion and coated with a high temperature, pressure sensitive, silicone adhesive.
|Backing||PTFE Coated Fiberglass|
|Adhesion (unwind)||55 oz/in|
|Min. Application Temp||20° F|
|Min. Service Temp||-100° F|
|Max Short-Term Temp||500° F|
|Max Long-Term Temp||500° F|
- Very durable & versatile
- Clean removal silicone adhesive
- Dimensionally stable
- Resistant to tears, punctures, abrasion & wear
- Will not "cold flow" under heavy loads
- Can perform in continuous temperatures up to 500° F
Adhesive Tape Applications
- As a release surface on heat sealers, blister formation & form-fill-seal equipment in the packaging industry
- Ideal for lining of guide rails, chutes & slides
- Excellent release surface in the composite aircraft industry
Adhesive Tape Colors
We're sorry, there are no sizes currently available for this product.
Data provided by Budnick Converting, Inc.
The physical properties listed are typical values and are not to be considered as specifications. Our suggestions for use are based on tests we believe to be reliable. However, the purchaser must carry out their own tests to determine the suitability of the product for their internal use. Information is given in good faith, but without warranty.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
Shelf life from date of manufacture is based on the product being stored at 70°F(21°C) / 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
Specification compliance is dynamic and should only be used as a general guide. Always confirm that the tape you are interested in currently complies with all specification requirements. Please verify that the product number that you select is available in the proper size and color to meet your specification.