Foil/Scrim/Kraft (FSK) Tape
338 is a foil/scrim/kraft (FSK) tape used to seal and patch FSK duct boards and blankets with extra strength seal to maintain vapor barrier integrity.
|Adhesion (unwind)||70 oz/in|
|Min. Application Temp||40° F|
|Min. Service Temp||0° F|
|Max Short-Term Temp||200° F|
|Max Long-Term Temp|
- Aluminum foil/scrim/kraft backing with a specially formulated adhesive interleafed with a release liner
- Specially designed to meet high strength, tear resistant sealing tape requirements
- Provides excellent adhesion to substrate over wide temperature range
- Diamond pattern matches most FSK boards and blankets
- Meets the requirements fo UL 723
- Flame spread: 10
- Smoke development: 5
Adhesive Tape Applications
- Seal and patch FSK duct boards and blankets
- Extra strength seal to maintain vapor barrier integrity
We're sorry, there are no sizes currently available for this product.
Data provided by Budnick Converting, Inc.
The physical properties listed are typical values and are not to be considered as specifications. Our suggestions for use are based on tests we believe to be reliable. However, the purchaser must carry out their own tests to determine the suitability of the product for their internal use. Information is given in good faith, but without warranty.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
Shelf life from date of manufacture is based on the product being stored at 70°F(21°C) / 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
Specification compliance is dynamic and should only be used as a general guide. Always confirm that the tape you are interested in currently complies with all specification requirements. Please verify that the product number that you select is available in the proper size and color to meet your specification.