Avery Dennison FT-B
Double Coated, .5 mil, Polyester
FT B, is a 3.5 double coated, .5 mil, polyester. It is primarily used to provide an economical product for general purpose bonding. Specification #46489
|Backing||PET - Polyester|
|Adhesion (liner)||155 oz/in|
|Adhesion (unwind)||160 oz/in|
|Min. Application Temp||50° F|
|Min. Service Temp||0° F|
|Max Short-Term Temp||175° F|
|Max Long-Term Temp||150° F|
- Fastape B has a Polyester carrier
- Excellent tack and adhesion
- Denisfied kraft release liner
- Static Shear: 5.5 lbs at 72° upon 1" squared area>5600 minutes to failure on both sides
- Excellent processing and die-cutting stability
- Suited for a broad range of general purpose applications
Adhesive Tape Applications
- Designed to provide an economical product for general purpose bonding
- ABS plastic
- Corrugated box
- Film- polyetheylene (treated)
- Film-polypropylene (treated)
- Foam-polyester urethane
- Foam-polyether urethane
- Polycarbonate (lezan®)
We're sorry, there are no sizes currently available for this product.
Data provided by Budnick Converting, Inc.
The physical properties listed are typical values and are not to be considered as specifications. Our suggestions for use are based on tests we believe to be reliable. However, the purchaser must carry out their own tests to determine the suitability of the product for their internal use. Information is given in good faith, but without warranty.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
Shelf life from date of manufacture is based on the product being stored at 70°F(21°C) / 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
Specification compliance is dynamic and should only be used as a general guide. Always confirm that the tape you are interested in currently complies with all specification requirements. Please verify that the product number that you select is available in the proper size and color to meet your specification.