Double Coated Polyester
8346 is an acrylic adhesive designed for laminating polyether and polyester urethane foams. This product can also be used to bond a variety of substrates including low surface energy materials.
|Backing/Carrier||PET - Polyester|
|Adhesion (liner)||120 oz/in|
|Adhesion (unwind)||125 oz/in|
|Min. Application Temp||50° F|
|Min. Service Temp||0° F|
|Max Short-Term Temp||225° F|
|Max Long-Term Temp||200° F|
- Specially formulated acrylic adhesive
- Polyester carrier
- Densified kraft release liner
- Static Shear 5.5 lbs. at 72° upon a 1"x1" square area>2,000+ minutes to failure
- Unwind Side=5.5 lbs. at 72° upon a 1"x1" square area>2,000+ minutes to failure
- Excellent initial tack and adhesion
- Excellent foam bonding properties
- Stability in processing and die cutting
Adhesive Tape Applications
- Laminating polyether and polyester urethane foams
- Ideal for bonding a variety of substrates
We're sorry, there are no sizes currently available for this product.
Data provided by Budnick Converting, Inc.
The physical properties listed are typical values and are not to be considered as specifications. Our suggestions for use are based on tests we believe to be reliable. However, the purchaser must carry out their own tests to determine the suitability of the product for their internal use. Information is given in good faith, but without warranty.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
Shelf life from date of manufacture is based on the product being stored at 70°F(21°C) / 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
Specification compliance is dynamic and should only be used as a general guide. Always confirm that the tape you are interested in currently complies with all specification requirements. Please verify that the product number that you select is available in the proper size and color to meet your specification.