High-Tack/Medium-Tack Double Coated Film Tape
3M™ Removable Repositionable Double Coated Tape 9425 is a double coated tape with high tack acrylic adhesive 420 on one side and medium tack acrylic adhesive 1050 on the other side on a 58 lb. polycoated kraft paper liner with a UPVC carrier.
|Backing||UPVC - Unplasticized Polyvinylchloride|
|Adhesion (liner)||12 oz/in|
|Adhesion (unwind)||45 oz/in|
|Min. Application Temp||32° F|
|Min. Service Temp||0° F|
|Max Short-Term Temp||125° F|
|Max Long-Term Temp||-40° F|
- Excellent balance of good initial adhesion (quick stick)
- Good shear holding power
- The UPVC film carrier provides differential stability which offers improved handling for laminating and die-cutting
- These double coated tapes feature a permanent adhesive on the face side and a removable repositionable adhesive on the back side of the tape. For repositioning or multiple openings and closings. Can be applied at 32 deg fahrenheit
- A double coated tape that works on a variety of substrates or materials for temporary mounting of light weight materials such as paper, plastics, films or foams
- 3M™ Acrylic Adhesive 420
- Point of Purchase
- Plastic bag manufacturing
Adhesive Tape Applications
- Removable adhesive for backlit signs
- Reclosable adhesive for polybags and envelope flaps
- Core start/end tab paper, films and foils
- Repositionable and removable adhesive system for compressible sleeves and other flexo and rotary letterpress plate mounting applications
- Point of purchase displays
- Book inserts
- Mounting promotional items
- Removable/changeable advertisements
- Temporary hold for protective packaging material, such as foam or cardboard, used during shipment of manufactured goods
- Removable/changeable foam gasketing
Adhesive Tape Colors
We're sorry, there are no sizes currently available for this product.
Data provided by Budnick Converting, Inc.
The physical properties listed are typical values and are not to be considered as specifications. Our suggestions for use are based on tests we believe to be reliable. However, the purchaser must carry out their own tests to determine the suitability of the product for their internal use. Information is given in good faith, but without warranty.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
Shelf life from date of manufacture is based on the product being stored at 70°F(21°C) / 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
Specification compliance is dynamic and should only be used as a general guide. Always confirm that the tape you are interested in currently complies with all specification requirements. Please verify that the product number that you select is available in the proper size and color to meet your specification.