High-Tack/Medium-Tack Double Coated Film Tape
3M9425PC is a high-tack/medium-tack double coated film tape ideal for removable, reusable or reclosable uses.
|Backing||UPVC - Unplasticized Polyvinylchloride|
|Adhesion (liner)||12 oz/in|
|Adhesion (unwind)||45 oz/in|
|Min. Application Temp||32° F|
|Min. Service Temp||0° F|
|Max Short-Term Temp||125° F|
|Max Long-Term Temp|
- 1050 adhesive system on the liner side
- 420 adhesive system on the unwind side
- Excellent balance of good initial adhesion (quick stick)
- Good shear holding power
Adhesive Tape Applications
- Removable adhesive for backlit signs
- Reclosable adhesive for polybags and envelope flaps
- Core start/end tab paper, films and foils
- Repositionable and removable adhesive system for compressible sleeves and other flexo and rotary letterpress plate mounting applications
Adhesive Tape Colors
We're sorry, there are no sizes currently available for this product.
Data provided by Budnick Converting, Inc.
The physical properties listed are typical values and are not to be considered as specifications. Our suggestions for use are based on tests we believe to be reliable. However, the purchaser must carry out their own tests to determine the suitability of the product for their internal use. Information is given in good faith, but without warranty.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
Shelf life from date of manufacture is based on the product being stored at 70°F(21°C) / 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
Specification compliance is dynamic and should only be used as a general guide. Always confirm that the tape you are interested in currently complies with all specification requirements. Please verify that the product number that you select is available in the proper size and color to meet your specification.