Polyester Film Tape
A 2.2 mil. printable, self-wound white polyester film coated with #100 high temperature acrylic adhesive. Passes all requirements for Federal Specification MIL-T-9906C, Amendment 1 for non-corrosive, heat, cold and solvent resistant identification tape when used with 8417 Tape.
|Backing/Carrier||PET - Polyester|
|Adhesion (unwind)||33 oz/in|
|Min. Application Temp||40° F|
|Min. Service Temp||0° F|
|Max Short-Term Temp||200° F|
|Max Long-Term Temp|
- Adheres instantly to a variety of surfaces
- Tough film backing resists edge tear when processing and dispensing
- Non-corrosive and chemical resistant
- High and low temperature stability
- Printable with common processes and inks
- 180° peel adhesion to glass = 38 oz./in.
- 180° peel adhesion to polypropylene = 33 oz./in.
- 180° peel adhesion to ABS = 25 oz./in.
- Chemical resistance to Isopropyl Alcohol, 10W30 Oil, Acid (pH 4), Base (pH 10) and Water = 4 hours, 2 x 2 sample on stainless steel at room temperature
- Printable - compatible with many flexographic processes and inks
- Dispensing - suitable for dispensing by manual or automatic dispensing systems or by hand
Adhesive Tape Applications
- Fluid line identification
- General identification applications where chemical and temperature resistance is desired
Adhesive Tape Colors
We're sorry, there are no sizes currently available for this product.
Data provided by Budnick Converting, Inc.
The physical properties listed are typical values and are not to be considered as specifications. Our suggestions for use are based on tests we believe to be reliable. However, the purchaser must carry out their own tests to determine the suitability of the product for their internal use. Information is given in good faith, but without warranty.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
Shelf life from date of manufacture is based on the product being stored at 70°F(21°C) / 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
Specification compliance is dynamic and should only be used as a general guide. Always confirm that the tape you are interested in currently complies with all specification requirements. Please verify that the product number that you select is available in the proper size and color to meet your specification.