6606 is a 2.7mil, bold brick masking paper, primarily used in conjunction with pressure sensitive tapes for protection from paint overspray in painting operations.
|Min. Application Temp||40° F|
|Min. Service Temp||0° F|
|Max Short-Term Temp|
|Max Long-Term Temp|
- Color=brick red
- Backing=High density treated paper
- Basis weight=31lbs per 3000ft²
- Machine direction tensile=24lbs/in width (420 N/100mm)
- Mullen burst strength=29lbs/in²
- Caliper=0.0027in (0.068mm)
- Specialty treated paper
- Clean paper
- Thin paper
- Easy tear
- Good penetration resistance
- Lint and fiber free
- More conformable
- Good performance on apron taper
- Other brands often do not specify length
- Helps reduce rework from bleed-through or thinner burns
- No loose fiber to contaminate paint job
- Easy to handle
- Helps reduce paper waste
- Uniform length
Adhesive Tape Applications
- Protection from paint overspray in painting operations
We're sorry, there are no sizes currently available for this product.
Data provided by Budnick Converting, Inc.
The physical properties listed are typical values and are not to be considered as specifications. Our suggestions for use are based on tests we believe to be reliable. However, the purchaser must carry out their own tests to determine the suitability of the product for their internal use. Information is given in good faith, but without warranty.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
Shelf life from date of manufacture is based on the product being stored at 70°F(21°C) / 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
Specification compliance is dynamic and should only be used as a general guide. Always confirm that the tape you are interested in currently complies with all specification requirements. Please verify that the product number that you select is available in the proper size and color to meet your specification.