Heavy Duty Protective Tape
346 is a 16.7mil, heavy duty natural colored flat stock paper tape. It can be used for indoor and outdoor protection of many metals, plastics and materials in transit. This product also features a heavy duty weather resistant backing.
|Adhesion (unwind)||22 oz/in|
|Min. Application Temp||60° F|
|Min. Service Temp||0° F|
|Max Short-Term Temp|
|Max Long-Term Temp|
- Heavy flat stock backing is abrasion and moisture resistant
- U.V. resistant
- Rubber adhesive is stain and transfer resistant on most surfaces
- Not designed for paint masking or sand blasting operations
- Prolonged exposure to water and abrasion can cause backing to wear away
- Not to be used on copper or brass, as staining can occur
- Recommended for up to 6 months in outdoor applications
- Does not offer clean removability on anodized aluminum surfaces
- For best results tape should not be applied to surfaces below 60°F (15°C) or above 100°F (38°C)
- Resists aging up to 6 months and still removes cleanly under most conditions
Adhesive Tape Applications
- Protection of boat deck and interior cabin surfaces during building, finishing, refurbishing
- Steel tank protection during fabrication/welding
- Protection of aircraft parts and surfaces (wings, windows, etc.) during maintenance, storage and shipping
- Indoor and outdoor protection of metals and plastics
- Protection of materials in transit from abrasion damage caused by movement within shipping containers
Adhesive Tape Colors
We're sorry, there are no sizes currently available for this product.
Data provided by Budnick Converting, Inc.
The physical properties listed are typical values and are not to be considered as specifications. Our suggestions for use are based on tests we believe to be reliable. However, the purchaser must carry out their own tests to determine the suitability of the product for their internal use. Information is given in good faith, but without warranty.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
Shelf life from date of manufacture is based on the product being stored at 70°F(21°C) / 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
Specification compliance is dynamic and should only be used as a general guide. Always confirm that the tape you are interested in currently complies with all specification requirements. Please verify that the product number that you select is available in the proper size and color to meet your specification.