Solutions for the Building Materials Industry
Customized adhesive products can enhance the speed, aesthetics, and performance of building components across applications in the envelope, mounting, finishing, and window and door markets.
Solutions for every application within the building envelope, from cladding and façade panels to flooring and jacketing, tapes can easily replace mechanical fasteners and provide moisture and air barriers in your application
Whether you're building architectural signage, solar panels, or mounting handles and trims, adhesive tapes can be used to improve aesthetics and enhance your productivity
Construction of interior elements, from elevators to HVAC units, is streamlined and enhanced with the use of adhesive tapes designed specifically for the replacement of screws, rivets, and welds
Glazing tapes are only the starting point in window and door construction. Budnick offers a wide variety of adhesive tapes for muntin and profile mounting that can withstand nearly any climate, extending the life of your products.
What We Offer
Budnick provides the Building Materials industry with a broad range of flexible adhesive solutions that offer an easier, cleaner installation or application than standard liquid adhesives and mechanical fasteners, not to mention a visually pleasing result. Whether working within the building envelope, constructive mounting applications, interior finishing, or windows and doors, Budnick offers an efficient adhesive solution to improve the bonding, mounting, insulating, sealing, and installation process in many areas of the building materials industry.
With solutions available for applications from foundation to roof, Budnick has provided specially converted products fulfill needs for applications ranging from cladding mounting, jacketing, constructive bonding, window and door manufacturing, and interior finishing.
To view products and applications where Budnick can assist in your production process, browse through our product baskets above for Building Envelope, Constructive Bonding, Interior Finishing, and Window and Door Manufacturing.
Budnick solutions have been implemented across the Building Materials market, improving the efficiency of production and increasing the end quality of final goods
Case Study Vendor Value
A customer was seeking a less expensive, alternative that would have to bond to a wide variety of veneer backings.
- The large veneer and edge banding manufacturer had been using an acrylic transfer
- A double coated acrylic tape with a paper liner was chosen and slit to size
- The anti-slip liner gave the customer an opportunity to brand their product
Case Study Improving Efficiency
We were brought into this account to help improve the efficiency, with downtime and material waste becoming a problem.
- Customer had to change out pancake rolls far too frequently
- Budnick application engineers collaborated with a tape manufacturer to find an optimal solution
- Introduced the possibility of using traverse round rolls and an unwind stand/dispenser
Case Study Efficiency
An interior sign manufacturer came to Budnick looking to solve several issues within their applications, products, and production processes.
- Budnick's in-depth process audit was performed to analyze current systems
- Suggested alternative tapes that outperformed previously used tapes and liquids
- Working directly with the customer’s team led to optimal efficiency implementations