Venture Tape Corp. 921
Surface Protection Tape
921 is a clear polyethylene surface protection tape designed as a protection and masking tape.
|Backing||PE - Polyethylene|
|Adhesion (unwind)||75 oz/in|
|Min. Application Temp||50° F|
|Min. Service Temp||-20° F|
|Max Short-Term Temp||210° F|
|Max Long-Term Temp||175° F|
- Shear Strength >96 hours
- Excellent temperature and UV resistance; performs well over a wide range of environmental conditions
- High peel, tack, and shear acrylic adhesive provides secure bond with no residue on removal
- Resistant to moisture, acids, alkalis, oils, and other chemicals
Adhesive Tape Applications
- Strong, conformable clear polyethylene offers excellent performance and visibility for:
- windows, doors and other surfaces
- Designed as a protection and masking tape
- Used as a weather seal for applying plastic storm windows, gel coat protection, chafe guarding, and polyethylene sheeting for medium to long term use.
Adhesive Tape Colors
We're sorry, there are no sizes currently available for this product.
Data provided by Budnick Converting, Inc.
The physical properties listed are typical values and are not to be considered as specifications. Our suggestions for use are based on tests we believe to be reliable. However, the purchaser must carry out their own tests to determine the suitability of the product for their internal use. Information is given in good faith, but without warranty.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
Shelf life from date of manufacture is based on the product being stored at 70°F(21°C) / 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
Specification compliance is dynamic and should only be used as a general guide. Always confirm that the tape you are interested in currently complies with all specification requirements. Please verify that the product number that you select is available in the proper size and color to meet your specification.