Flame Retardant Adhesive Transfer Tape
***Discontinued by 3M 6/26/04 Alternative Products: 9375W or 9372DKW*** A 5.0 mil acrylic based adhesive transfer tape.
|Adhesion (unwind)||187 oz/in|
|Min. Application Temp||40° F|
|Min. Service Temp||0° F|
|Max Short-Term Temp||250° F|
|Max Long-Term Temp||180° F|
- Areal density = 188 gm/Sq. M.
- Thickness tolerance = +/ - 15%
- 90° peel adhesion to ABS = 86 oz./in.
- 90° peel adhesion to polycarbonate = 87 oz./in.
- 90° peel adhesion to polypropylene = 55 oz./in.
- 90° peel adhesion to polyethylene = 67 oz./in.
- Shear adhesion to stainless steel for 1000 gm at room temp. = 10,000 min.; for 500 gm at 158°F = 10,000 min.
- 9375W - 5 mil product with an 83 lb. polycoated kraft liner 9372DKW - 2 mil product with the same liner as 9375DKW
- These attributes and choice of three product thicknesses make the products ideally suited to applications in aerospace, maritime, electronic, automotive and building construction applications on both smooth and textured substrates
Adhesive Tape Applications
- Formulated for applications requiring flame retardency and high bond strength to a wide variety of substrates
Adhesive Tape Colors
We're sorry, there are no sizes currently available for this product.
Data provided by Budnick Converting, Inc.
The physical properties listed are typical values and are not to be considered as specifications. Our suggestions for use are based on tests we believe to be reliable. However, the purchaser must carry out their own tests to determine the suitability of the product for their internal use. Information is given in good faith, but without warranty.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
Shelf life from date of manufacture is based on the product being stored at 70°F(21°C) / 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
Specification compliance is dynamic and should only be used as a general guide. Always confirm that the tape you are interested in currently complies with all specification requirements. Please verify that the product number that you select is available in the proper size and color to meet your specification.