3M VHB™ 25mil Dark Gray Conformable
5925 is a 25mil very high bond (VHB™ ) acrylic foam tape with double coated pressure sensitive adhesive. It is used for bonding a wide variety of substrates, including lower surface energy materials, such as powder coated paints and plastics. The foam is conformable to increase contact with surfaces.
|Adhesion (liner)||272 oz/in|
|Adhesion (unwind)||272 oz/in|
|Min. Application Temp||50° F|
|Min. Service Temp||-40° F|
|Max Short-Term Temp||300° F|
|Max Long-Term Temp||200° F|
- Modified acrylic adhesive bonds to medium low surface energy paints and plastics, including many powder coated paints in addition to metals, glass, and high and medium surface energy plastics and paints
- Very conformable foam provides the highest level of conformability while maintaining high internal strength
- UL Recognition 746C
- Viscoelastic acrylic gives foam energy absorbing and stress relaxing properties
- Acrylic chemistry provides outstanding durability and excellent solvent and moisture resistance with some moderate resistance to chemicals
- Glass Manufacturing
Adhesive Tape Applications
- Bonding low surface energy powder coated paints, metals, plastics & a variety of other paint systems
Adhesive Tape Colors
Data provided by Budnick Converting, Inc.
The physical properties listed are typical values and are not to be considered as specifications. Our suggestions for use are based on tests we believe to be reliable. However, the purchaser must carry out their own tests to determine the suitability of the product for their internal use. Information is given in good faith, but without warranty.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
Shelf life from date of manufacture is based on the product being stored at 70°F(21°C) / 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
Specification compliance is dynamic and should only be used as a general guide. Always confirm that the tape you are interested in currently complies with all specification requirements. Please verify that the product number that you select is available in the proper size and color to meet your specification.