3M VHB™ 15mil Gray Acrylic Foam
3M 4926 is a 15 mil, VHB™ double-coated, conformable acrylic foam. 4926 is the main product when conformability is necessary.
|Min. Application Temp||60° F|
|Min. Service Temp||-40° F|
|Max Short-Term Temp||300° F|
|Max Long-Term Temp||160° F|
- Gray closed-cell foam carrier
- Static Shear measured at 72°F loadings on stainless steel will hold 1,000 grams over 10,000 minutes per ASTM D-3654
- Dynamic shear to stainless steel ASTM D-1002: 90lb/sq. in
- Density: 45#/ft cubed
- High tensile strength
- High shear and peel adhesion
- Resistant to solvents
- Resistant to moisture & plasticizers
- Low outgassing
- UV Resistant
- UL Recognition 746C
Adhesive Tape Applications
- Bond muntin bars to windows
- Bond & seal polycarbonate lens over LCD
- Bond pre-painted metals in truck assembly
- Mount vinyl wiring ducts and conduit channels
- Bond & seal plastic windows to pre-painted control panels/switch gear
- Replace rivets
- Bonding a variety of substrates, including most metal, sealed wood and glass, as well as many plastics, composites and painted surfaces
Adhesive Tape Colors
We're sorry, there are no sizes currently available for this product.
Data provided by Budnick Converting, Inc.
The physical properties listed are typical values and are not to be considered as specifications. Our suggestions for use are based on tests we believe to be reliable. However, the purchaser must carry out their own tests to determine the suitability of the product for their internal use. Information is given in good faith, but without warranty.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
Shelf life from date of manufacture is based on the product being stored at 70°F(21°C) / 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
Specification compliance is dynamic and should only be used as a general guide. Always confirm that the tape you are interested in currently complies with all specification requirements. Please verify that the product number that you select is available in the proper size and color to meet your specification.