***DISCONTINUED BY PERMACEL*** Please use Compare-A-Tape to locate a substitute.
P213 is an 8 mil, glass cloth, electrical insulating tape. It is especially effective where solvent resistance is vital - before or after thermosetting.
|Adhesion to Steel
Adhesive Tape Features
- Excellent conformability
- High adhesion & strength with excellent abrasion/puncture resistance
- Outstanding edge tear resistance
- UL component recog.
- Exceptional stability & retention of properties at Class 155° C
- Minimal out-gassing under high vacuum conditions after thermosetting which makes it ideal for use in outer space
- Excellent Freon resistance after thermosetting
Adhesive Tape Applications
- Insulating lead wire to magnet wire connections
- Lead wire anchoring & coil outer protective wraps for high temperature, air cooled & oil-immersed solenoid coils
- In hermetic installations & transformer coils in Class 130° C & 155° C applications as insulating lead connections, lead pads & as protective outer wraps for solenoid coils
- Slot cell edge tapping
- Making motor lead & internal connections
- Cable harness wrapping
- Outer space applications
Adhesive Tape Markets Served
Adhesive Tape Colors