***9375 DKW Discontinued by 3M 6/26/04 Alternative Products: 9375W or 9372DKW*** A 5.0 mil acrylic based adhesive transfer tape specially formulated to provide a permanent bond between substrates in environments requiring regulatory compliance with various flame retardency standards such as Federal Aviation Regulation 25.853, UL 94 V-0/2, NFPA 1971 (2000 Ed.), FMVSS 302 and others. Three adhesive thicknessess are available: 2.0, 3.0 & 5.0 mil.
|Adhesion to Steel
Adhesive Tape Features
- Areal density = 188 gm/Sq. M.
- Thickness tolerance = +/ - 15%
- 90° peel adhesion to ABS = 86 oz./in.
- 90° peel adhesion to polycarbonate = 87 oz./in.
- 90° peel adhesion to polypropylene = 55 oz./in.
- 90° peel adhesion to polyethylene = 67 oz./in.
- Shear adhesion to stainless steel for 1000 gm at room temp. = 10,000 min.; for 500 gm at 158°F = 10,000 min.
- 9375W - 5 mil product with an 83 lb. polycoated kraft liner 9372DKW - 2 mil product with the same liner as 9375DKW
- These attributes and choice of three product thicknesses make the products ideally suited to applications in aerospace, maritime, electronic, automotive and building construction applications on both smooth and textured substrates
Adhesive Tape Applications
- Formulated for applications requiring flame retardency and high bond strength to a wide variety of substrates
Adhesive Tape Markets Served
Adhesive Tape Colors